Evercommerce is seeking a Revenue Manager to join our growing Finance team. Reporting to the Controller, you will be responsible for managing all things revenue, billing, and AR for Evercommerce’s portfolio of subsidiaries.
You are comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with shifting demands and effectively prioritize the requirements of competing projects. You are willing and able to dive into the details with your staff to develop simple, operational solutions for complex billing and revenue scenarios. You communicate effectively up and down the chain of command to ensure that you understand entity-wide strategic priorities, how your team’s mission fits into that plan, and to ensure that your team is executing effectively and efficiently. You take ownership of your work and that of your team, and self-correct when necessary to get back on track.
Evercommerce is bringing together best-of-breed commerce solutions in the service sector, forming one service commerce platform that improves go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners.
Our team has extensive expertise in business operations, management, legal, finance, accounting, technology human resources, marketing and sales that, via the EverCommerce platform, we provide as a service to drive continued growth and success for growing service commerce companies. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team.
EverCommerce headquarters is located in the heart of LoDo. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, passionate people who enjoy their work and each other's company.
- Onboard acquired companies to US GAAP revenue recognition, drafting and implementing operational revenue, billing & AR policies where necessary
- Implement the Company’s ASC 606 revenue recognition policies for 26+ subsidiaries, identifying operational expedients where possible
- Manage 1 to 4 direct reports with 8+ indirect reports. Opportunity to grow team substantially through acquisition of additional subsidiaries
- Assist Evercommerce team in selection and implementation of best-in-class billing and revenue recognition systems, consolidating current systems where deemed necessary
- Maintain data integrity of revenue and billings for yearly financial statement audit
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue schedules for close process at 20+ subsidiaries
- Work with accounting and operational teams to onboard new acquisitions (10-15 per year) to revenue recognition under ASC 606
- 5-7+ years of accounting experience
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Experience with mid-size enterprise billing system
- 1-3 years of public accounting experience at a mid-size or Big 4 accounting firm with solid revenue background
- Strong understanding of month-end and year-end close processes
- Expert knowledge of US GAAP standards surrounding revenue recognition
- Strong organizational, project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, writing and communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Mix of public and private experience related to M&A
- Experience with Intacct or other mid-size ERP software
- Experience with SAAS and technology services
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401(k)
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 vacation days plus your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
If you are looking for a company that is truly focused on empowering small businesses with superior technology, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.