Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst at GHX (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
The Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst partners with GHX Accounting, Contract Operations, Product and Development teams, and other internal stakeholders to gain a thorough understanding of GHX revenue streams and analyze the workflow, policies, procedures, and data to find areas of improvement and implement solutions. This role will work with the Revenue Cycle Systems Manager to review company data throughout the revenue cycle for GHX products. In addition, this role will partner with Corporate Systems to serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the technical components of business applications supporting the revenue cycle. This role requires gathering product feedback, prioritizing work and ensuring alignment of revenue and billing expectations across all teams. The successful candidate will perform detailed analysis of data and system records to help identify continuous improvement efforts within GHX system processes, product SKU’s and new product implementation/integration. Must have a thorough understand of both the business and technical aspects of the process, systems, and workflow that directly impact the revenue cycle.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Evaluating business processes as they relate to revenue and billing cycles, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Strives to understand the needs and use cases of the revenue cycle for all GHX products.
• Escalates issues to the Revenue Cycles System Manager and/or aide in technical resolutions as appropriate.
• Work closely with the Revenue and AR/Contracts Mangers to ensure accuracy of system records.
• Partner with Product and Development teams to apply proper revenue and billing rules to product SKU’s.
• Acts as a liaison between accounting and business groups such as Product Management, Contract Operations and Sales Operations to ensure accuracy and streamlined efficiencies across the commercial process.
• Maintains knowledge of CPQ software and how system records are processed and works closely with Corporate Systems to identify and solution issues within CPQ and Accounting software.
• Works closely with the Revenue Manager to monitor revenue records and ensure proper revenue recognition.
• Exceptional communication, influencing, and partnering skills at all organizational levels
• Ability to read and interpret legal contracts as they relate to revenue and billing
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Goal oriented
• Ability to work independently exercising strong judgment and decision-making abilities
• Ability to retrieve and analyze complex data under tight deadlines
• Enthusiasm to be a team player and assist others when necessary
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail
• Strong analytical ability to review historical data and identify trends and outliers as areas of focus
• Strong business and technical acumen regarding the full commercial quote-to-cash process
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of the Arts or Bachelor of Science, or a combination of education and related work experience
• 3 + years’ experience business application support experience or data management and analysis experience required.
• Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, CPQ tools such as Conga, and financial systems such as Oracle Cloud/Fusion
• ASC 606/Revenue Experience
• Salesforce.com experience preferred
• Experience with using systems that lack semantic interoperability
The compensation for this role's range is $68,000-$91,000
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.