Revenue Contract Specialist at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:06 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
JumpCloud is looking for a high-energy, hands-on revenue contract specialist to join the accounting team. This role will report to the Assistant Controller and work on our growing revenue team. This role will also assist in a variety of revenue related tasks, including day-to-day billing activities, reviewing sales contracts, and helping to incorporate new billing processes. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, able to shift gears and manage multiple responsibilities in an ever-evolving fast paced environment, and possess a strong understanding of systems and data analysis to ensure the integrity of billing information. Join our small but hardcore team to help establish the processes and procedures that will support JumpCloud as we continue to expand.
- Assist in manual billing arrangements, including any new arrangements due to company growth
- Set up new customer accounts and properly document agreement data
- Identify issues that arise from inaccurate orders that would affect revenue recognition and escalate as needed
- Assist with submission of invoices and credit memos to customers.
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure timely collections.
- Effectively communicate with the Sales, Operations and Finance teams
- Identify and assist with implementation of process improvements/automation to scale as the company grows.
- Participate in annual audits conducted by external auditors
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1-3 years relevant accounting experience preferred
- Exposure to navigating US GAAP guidance
- Experience with Netsuite and/or Salesforce CPQ a plus, but not required
- Experience within SaaS industry preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve, both from a billing and systems perspective
- Strong analytical, organizational, communications, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize upon the various responsibilities and understand the interdependencies of others within the function of this role
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $70,000-$80,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description