Revenue Accountant at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
Who are we looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking a Revenue Accountant to join our team in Boulder, CO. The ideal candidate has a background in accounting for software arrangements or other multiple element arrangements. You will be responsible for evaluating and accounting for multiple element arrangements, reviewing contract terms, invoicing customers, and assisting with various calculations for Sales and other departments.
This is an opportunity to work closely with Sales, Fulfillment, Product Management and Legal departments on quote setup and shipment, trade in eligibility and credits, co-terming maintenance and contract language while providing visibility into LogRhythm’s products and services as we grow with a dynamic, fast-paced tech industry. You’ll work on a team whose results are valued as revenue receives high exposure from company-wide departments, executives, and investors. You’ll increase your skill-set by constantly utilizing new and complex revenue recognition standards within best in class systems.
Here’s some of the challenge ahead;
- Review sales orders for accuracy and ensure they comply with the Company’s revenue recognition policies and procedures
- Enter invoices and create revenue recognition schedules in the accounting system
- Document customers’ maintenance renewal terms and conditions for upcoming renewals
- Review co-terming of maintenance contracts
- Develop strategies and goals to reduce exposure to write-offs
- Research and resolve account disputes and billing discrepancies with customers and internal sales staff
- Respond to customer and employee inquiries in a timely manner
- Review, prepare and analyze accounts receivable reports
- Prepare month-end related journal entries and account reconciliations related to revenue recognition
- Assist with month-end close, quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Prepare accruals and reconcile sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related area.
- Sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and internal control procedures
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Experience working with NetSuite and Salesforce a plus
- Experience with multiple currencies and a knowledge of ASC 606 a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Windows based applications and mid or top tier accounting programs
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in Revenue or A/R for the software industry
- CPA license a plus
- The annual starting salary for this position is between 60k-80k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.