LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who are we looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking a Revenue Accountant to join our team in Boulder, CO. The ideal candidate has a background in accounting for software arrangements or other multiple element arrangements. You will be responsible for evaluating and accounting for multiple element arrangements, reviewing contract terms, invoicing customers, and assisting with various calculations for Sales and other departments.
This is an opportunity to work closely with Sales, Fulfillment, Product Management and Legal departments on quote setup and shipment, trade in eligibility and credits, co-terming maintenance and contract language while providing visibility into LogRhythm’s products and services as we grow with a dynamic, fast-paced tech industry. You’ll work on a team whose results are valued as revenue receives high exposure from company-wide departments, executives, and investors. You’ll increase your skill-set by constantly utilizing new and complex revenue recognition standards within best in class systems.
Here’s some of the challenge ahead;
- Review sales orders for accuracy and ensure they comply with the Company’s revenue recognition policies and procedures
- Enter invoices and create revenue recognition schedules in the accounting system
- Document customers’ maintenance renewal terms and conditions for upcoming renewals
- Review co-terming of maintenance contracts
- Develop strategies and goals to reduce exposure to write-offs
- Research and resolve account disputes and billing discrepancies with customers and internal sales staff
- Respond to customer and employee inquiries in a timely manner
- Review, prepare and analyze accounts receivable reports
- Prepare month-end related journal entries and account reconciliations related to revenue recognition
- Assist with month-end close, quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Prepare accruals and reconcile sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related area.
- Sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and internal control procedures
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Experience working with NetSuite and Salesforce a plus
- Experience with multiple currencies and a knowledge of ASC 606 a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Windows based applications and mid or top tier accounting programs
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in Revenue or A/R for the software industry
- CPA license a plus
Workplace equality and inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and essential to our culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these essential areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.