Reporting and Consolidations Staff Accountant
Reporting and Consolidations Staff Accountant II
Under limited supervision, while developing professional expertise, evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financial and accurate and complete. Supports integral customers, develops relationships with various client groups and maintains/updates current financial information.
● Responsible for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis. Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
● Reconciliations & Analysis—complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis.
● Evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Performs financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast.
● Supports and/or participates in special projects.
Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
(1) Incumbent has limited level of discretion to vary from established procedures, works under general supervision, and solves some straightforward problems. Incumbent generally has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function.
(2) Incumbent has high level of discretion to vary from established procedures, works under broad supervision, and solves some complex problems. Incumbent generally has substantial work experience involving complex concepts and procedures in theories/concepts in own function.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist with monthly consolidation of Arrow’s worldwide results
- Assist with preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements
- Requires extensive monthly analytical review of financial results
- Requires communication with corporate and field management regarding financial performance
- Responsible for complex intercompany transactions and improving intercompany reporting between the regions
- Develop process efficiencies
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis as required by executive management
- Works closely with all financial departments to ensure accurate reporting of financial information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Familiarity of accounting principles
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well with deadlines and reprioritize work assignments as needed
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Big 4 or Reporting Experience