Reporting and Consolidations Staff Accountant II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Reporting and Consolidations Staff Accountant II
Great opportunity to join our Corporate reporting team here at Arrow!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist with monthly consolidation of Arrow’s worldwide results.
- Assist with preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Requires extensive monthly analytical review of financial results.
- Requires communication with corporate and field management regarding financial performance.
- Responsible for complex intercompany transactions and improving intercompany reporting between the regions.
- Develop process efficiencies.
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis as required by executive management.
- Works closely with all financial departments to ensure accurate reporting of financial information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Familiarity of accounting principles
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well with deadlines and re-prioritize work assignments as needed
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Big 4 or Reporting Experience
- HFM experience
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)