Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo is seeking a Regional Accountant to join its Accounting department to handle a broad range of functions.
- Month end close.
- Journal entry preparation and entry.
- Account reconciliations.
- Variance analysis.
- Reporting monthly results to management.
- Other duties as needed.
- College Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment, and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Strong sense of teamwork is highly desired
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends especially at month end
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively
- High energy individual with strong work ethic
- Must be a self-motivator
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave