Private Equity GTM Strategist at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Private Equity GTM Strategist to join our Capital Markets (Private Equity) team. Ideally this individual will sit in the tri state area (NY, NJ, CT) but open to other markets for the right candidate. This position will work with our Enterprise Strategy executives and internal teams to manage and execute GTM strategies, as well as define and implement FIS long-term market, competitive differentiation and product and pricing strategies that ensure the growth, viability and financial success of the product.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
This critical role supports the commercial bridge between the Private Markets business line and the sales and marketing teams. Assisting in the development of business and Go-To-Market strategy for all Private Equity related products and services, this role is responsible for supporting high quality GTM execution, rollout of new pricing and packaging concepts, sales support and deal innovation. There will be a need to foster collaboration across multiple business lines and matrixed functional groups, as well develop strong consolidated reporting back to executive management to enable tracking of sales achievements versus annual budgets.
- GTM strategy and planning in cooperation with business line executives and product experts
- Collaboration between the Marketing, Markets and business line teams to support campaign execution for key initiatives and launches
- Coordination / creation of sales campaign assets, and support for campaign events
- Support for pricing and packaging of new and existing products and services
- Revenue recognition innovation to maximize in year revenue attribution versus total deal value
- Sales process optimization and analysis to accelerate sales growth
- Collaboration with and support for the CDO distribution team
- Complex / strategic deal support
WHAT YOU BRING:
Successful candidates for the role will require:
- 5 years+ working in the financial services industry or for a fintech organization
- 5 years+ of experience in the Private Equity industry
- 2 years+ in a direct sales quota carrying role or a sales support role
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Excellent experience creating cross-group collaboration
- Proven independent thinking, with a track record of innovation (commercial or otherwise)
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management with proven adherence to deadlines and commitments
Candidates will also benefit if they can also demonstrate:
- An understanding of the Investran (Private Capital Suite)
- An understanding of revenue recognition and accounting practices
- An existing network in the Private Equity industry (through clients, competitors or FIS itself)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a fast-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.