Principal, Non-Rate Revenue Initiatives at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
Evolve is quickly establishing itself as a market leader in vacation rental income generation by optimizing rates though our proprietary pricing algorithm, SmartRates. As a tech-enabled disruptor in the vacation rental industry, we are looking to expand our strategies and processes around other key areas that drive vacation rental bookings like cancellation policies, payment policies, and fees. As a key leader in the Revenue Management team, you will own our strategies, processes, and tools for revenue optimization outside of rates by partnering closely with Data Science and Product Development. This new role will report directly into the Director of Revenue Management and will be an integral part of achieving Evolve’s long term financial goals.
What you’ll do
- Business ownership of day to day revenue optimization outside of core rates. This includes but is not limited to the development of strategies and tools for such things as cancellation policies, payment policies, and fees
- You will lead the charge in bringing innovative products, processes and internal systems aimed at the goal of driving additional guest demand through alternative non-rate methods
- Engage across Revenue Management, Distribution Partnerships and the larger organization to identify opportunities and challenges that will help to drive additional guest demand
- Partner closely with Revenue Management to continuously assess listing performance and non-rate opportunities through research, analytics, and operational data to help inform the prioritization of our efforts
- Lead A/B testing strategies with Data Science to further explore and prove out hypotheses around new initiatives
- Communicate vision, findings and recommendations into well-developed written narratives, presentations, and other deliverables as needed to manage stakeholder engagement
- Lead in a fast-paced, innovative and changing or ambiguous environment with an objective of testing, learning and iterating to continually improve experiences and achieve business outcomes
- Continuously develop yourself by staying current of industry trends and best practices
What makes you a great fit
- Bachelor’s degree or 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- 2+ years experience in management consulting or similar background in research and strategic thinking
- Analytical background that comes with a desire to solve complex problems
- A self-starter who is able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently
- An excellent communicator and collaborator who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- Experienced in planning, conducting and analyzing quantitative research studies
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn
- Forward-thinker with the capacity to be creative in developing new ideas and building out the framework to put them into action
- A competitive personality, that thrives on delivering results
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! As we grow, we are working towards opening remote opportunities across the entire U.S. We currently are able to hire across the U.S except in the following locations: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon and Pennsylvania.
For this role our salary range is $105,000 to $120,000, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.