Prime Brokerage Associate
SALT Lending Holdings, Inc. (SaltLending.com), which operates a platform that connects borrowers and investors. SALT Blockchain Asset Management, LLC is a startup credit fund which operates an onshore and offshore fund structure along with separately managed accounts. Loans facilitated through the SALT Lending Platform are underwritten and issued by limited partners under the control of the asset manager.
The Prime Brokerage Associate will work closely with CIO & CFO along with other investment professionals within the Firm. As such, the candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with Enterprise and other large fund platform participants
- Work in coordination with platform administrator to maintain internal books and records
- Reconciliation of cash and positions, payables and receivables, and platform activity
- Assist with support for compliance, marketing and front office requirements
- Assist with annual financial statement audit process and related tax statement preparation
- Assist with managing service provider relationships
- Assist Controller and other investment personnel with other functional responsibilities including corporate accounting, compliance, and new business initiatives
Preferred Candidate Experience
- 4+ years of experience working in prime brokerage at a hedge fund or investment fund
- Experience with blockchain assets, digital wallets, and crypto currency is a must
- Experience with client interfacing and major investor management
- Experience and willingness to problem solve, interface with large holdings customers
- Detailed knowledge of financial positioning and instruments is a plus
- Additional or other brokerage experience and expertise is a plus
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in fund management and control, with relevant experience gained either at an administrator, asset manager or hedge fund. Interest in and experience with digital assets, crypto, and digital asset management and wallets is a plus. Must have experience in and be comfortable with managing collateral positions and fund personnel in complex transactions, positions, and strategic implementations. Salt Lending values cooperation, creativity, and development; the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies and customers to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results is expected.
Job Type: Full-Time. Must be from the Greater Denver Area or willing to relocate.