DAT Software and Analytics is looking for a Pricing Strategist to join our Marketing team in either the Denver, CO, or Beaverton, OR, office location.
Remote work may be considered for the right candidate.
In this role you’ll guide the pricing and business strategy for a suite of SaaS solutions. You’ll partner with key decision makers in Sales, Product Management, Marketing and Finance to influence strategy and maximize profitability. Your work will directly contribute to top line revenue through your deep understanding of our customers, and insightful analysis of marketplace trends.
- You have an excellent track record of pricing strategy in B2B and consumer SaaS markets.
- Significantly contributed to profitability and growing market share through savvy pricing strategies.
- Passionate about delivering great customer value through pricing strategies.
- Insatiable curiosity about the business, the customer, and how DAT delivers value to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop competitive pricing trends, and deep insights and knowledge of the market and customers to provide relevant and actionable pricing recommendations.
- Build and test strategic pricing plans, packages and processes with existing and new products.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing to develop pricing studies and conduct analysis.
- Develop price sensitivity, elasticity and value analysis models.
- Analyze and interpret end-user data from primary and secondary sources including field observations, interviews, customer feedback, and industry surveys to develop pricing structures.
- Direct and implement the pricing strategy for all products and services, including discounts, packaging and promotions.
- Provide leadership in execution of pricing processes and initiatives.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Finance to develop and execute an effective pricing methodology and monetization pricing strategy.
- Put measures and KPI’s in place to ensure optimum product profitability.
- Support sales channels with proposal and bid pricing, billing format and procedures.
- Drive continuous improvements, generating efficiencies in process and reporting of pricing strategies.
- Present complex information in a clear and concise manner and communicate effectively and collaboratively across departments and audiences.
Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 10 years of directly related experience.
- Extensive experience in SaaS pricing and finance experience is required.
- Competitive analysis and research skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills to a range of audiences.
- Leadership to cross-functionally drive projects and work effectively in a team environment. This role has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Supply chain and logistics industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
(Colorado only) In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $130,000.00 + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience.
DAT Software and Analytics is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. DAT is based in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Colorado, Missouri, Texas, and Bangalore, India.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
DAT Software and Analytics embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
DAT Software and Analytics offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department.
DAT Software and Analytics will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services, and/or recruitment agencies.