Pricing Specialist III
● Responsible for the analysis of market trends, supplier performance, internal developments and objectives to facilitate ongoing development of Arrow's adder and quoting strategy.
● Facilitate interaction and feedback from segment managers, product specialists and sales management.
● Monitor, measure and report supplier market price performance. Prepare negotiation material as well as support the negotiation process. Works with technology business managers and product specialists to establish negotiation strategy.
● Strategic customer quotes and associated supplier strategies.
● Facilitates communication with suppliers regarding customer and quote priority.
● Monitor, measure and report performance metrics specific to market price. This data should be segment, supplier and selling company specific.
Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
(1) Incumbent has knowledge and experience in own discipline and may still be acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Incumbent builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. A moderate level of guidance and direction is provided.
(2) Incumbent has extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline, possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of complex problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Limited guidance and direction is provided.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.