Pricing Consultant at Vendavo
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.Job Description
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on growing our SaaS platform. The ideal candidate must display excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
The Opportunity: As a Pricing Consultant, you will apply advanced analytic tools and modeling techniques to derive business insights, solve complex business problems, and improve client outcomes. You’ll work alongside some of the best in the business, developing your business acumen while ensuring the success of our clients’ high ROI initiatives.
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to conduct rigorous quantitative analyses
- Advise client and internal teams on analytical options to address their specific needs
- Translate analysis results into specific and actionable business recommendations
- Present findings to team members and client stakeholders
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify software and consulting opportunities with new and existing clients
- Develop your own and team’s technical and analytical acumen
- Develop your internal relationships, client industry knowledge and your Vendavo brand
- Endless curiosity with a passion for driving change
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, mathematics, econometrics, engineering, finance, operations research or any related field)
- Hands-on work experience in statistical or heavy numerical analyses (pricing, promotion, financial forecasting, and customer behavior work preferred)
- Expertise in one or more of the following: R (required), PowerBI, Python, MATLAB, SQL, SPSS, SAS, Hadoop, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in consulting, a start-up, or other business environment
- Bachelors + 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.