Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Here at Evolve, we’re on a mission to make vacation rental easy. Our Revenue Management Team helps fulfill that mission by continually looking at ways to optimize the performance of property listings within the Evolve network to maximize homeowner revenue and provide the best nightly rates for our guests.
We’re looking for a Pricing Analyst to support our growing Revenue Management Team. This is an entry-level analyst position that’s perfect for someone looking to jump start their career with the opportunity to develop their analytical skills while learning about the rapidly growing vacation rental industry. Specifically, we’re on the hunt for someone who embodies the core values of the Revenue Management Team: Hungry, Humble, and Smart.
What you’ll do
- Develop market expertise for your assigned region by conducting thorough research and analysis of internal data and external resources focused on occupancy, pricing, revenue and market trends
- Determine a market winning value proposition and set a market beating initial pricing strategy for hundreds of unique rental properties joining Evolve each month
- Track, monitor and adjust the strategy to maintain booking momentum in the first 90 days new rentals’ listings are live to ensure each listing’s market position will support sustained, long term revenue success
- Partner closely with your regional Revenue Analyst to ensure alignment on all market pricing strategies, maintaining an open feedback loop to support the continual development of new strategies and share best practices that will support sustained regional revenue growth
- Improve brand messaging by working cross functionally with all Evolve teams
What makes you a great fit
- 1+ year prior analytical work experience required
- Pricing/Market Analysis experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Customer service-oriented
- Can effectively communicate insights and recommendations to a variety of audiences
- Working knowledge of Periscope or similar business intelligence software
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $49,000 to $62,000, depending on relevant experience
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.