Portfolio Manager - Credit Fund
Salt Blockchain Asset Management, LLC – Denver, CO
The asset manager is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SALT Lending Holdings, Inc. (SaltLending.com), which operates a platform that connects borrowers and investors. SALT Blockchain Asset Management, LLC is a startup credit fund which plans to operate an onshore and offshore fund structure along with separately managed accounts. In addition to the actively managed lending focused funds, the manager also plans to operate a long/short cryptocurrency fund. This position will work closely with the Managing Partner, along with other investment professionals within the firm as a Portfolio Manager.
The Fixed Income Portfolio Manager will be responsible for managing client portfolios according to their respective investment objectives and risk tolerance to optimize portfolio performance. This role must determine investment strategies across various markets.
- Manage client portfolios through the selection of securities, asset allocations, purchase guidelines, and tax management.
- Develop investment strategies based on management philosophy and customer objectives.
- Perform investment research, stay informed of developments in relevant markets.
- Ensure execution of investment strategies to maximize returns commensurate with an acceptable level of risk.
- Establish and maintain key relationships with prospective and established clients. Meet and communicate with clients regularly regarding investment strategy and financial goals.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in compliance with applicable regulations, guidelines and internal control policies and procedures.
- Eight to ten years’ experience as an investment analyst, trader or portfolio manager
- Knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrencies, securities markets and investment process
- Knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to investment advisors
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective client relationships
Job type: Full-time. Must be in Greater Denver Area or willing to relocate