Platform Operations - Sr. Business Operations Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Platform Operations - Sr. Business Operations Analyst
Located in Denver, CO this Senior Business Operations Analyst role will become the subject matter expert on operational piece of the ArrowPlus Platform. This position will function as a liaison between all supporting players in the platform to ensure optimal user engagement and experience. Take this opportunity to set the foundation for an impactful and successful career at Arrow by joining this team at its launch point!
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the ArrowPlus Preferred Partner Program through the onboarding process, training, and recommendations for effective program enhancements.
- Interface with platform users, managers, directors, and executives and respond to their operational questions and needs. Offer ideas and/or solutions to make systems, procedures, and workflows more productive and efficient.
- Develop reports and dashboards showing key performance indicators and standard benchmarks.
- Responsible for reporting and data analysis on usage and traffic patterns on the platform. Highlight trends and investigate underlying causes of any variances.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the sales pipeline.
- Support onboarding programs, certifications, and trainings.
- Champion development projects that ensure system enhancements to the platform meet or exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Possess a complete understanding of the ArrowPlus Platform in order to support business and training teams in driving adoption of the system and process.
- Collaborate with marketing to help drive demand creation campaigns.
What We Are Looking For
- Requires a 4-year degree and a minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
- Expert organizational, time management, and detail-oriented skills.
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior adaptability, resourcefulness, and multitasking capabilities.
- Quantitative analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Constructive problem-solving expertise.
- High level of productivity and self-drive in a dynamic start up environment.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 113 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing