Payroll Tax Resolution at Gusto
- Research and resolve complex cases and payroll tax notices
- Work cross-functionally with our Care Advocate and Tax Operations teams
- Interact with government agencies to represent Gusto, advocate for our customers, and resolve complex tax cases
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Articulate future compliance requirements to our product team
- 1 - 2+ years in customer-service role, either in professional environment or in retail/service industry
- 1 - 2+ years payroll experience of any kind - notice resolution experience is a bonus!
- Cross-functional experience- flexibility to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent team player- a consummate teammate who enjoys wearing multiple hats, inspiring everyone around you to do great work, and working collectively to hit inbox zero
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Can communicate complex topics in a simple, digestible way
- Extremely organized and able to improve processes
- Prides themselves in providing an exceptional customer experience during pivotal moments in our Gustomers' journey
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.