Payroll Specialist at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- Process bi-monthly payroll for US, Canadian and cross-border employees; funds benefits and 401(k).
- Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws; manages new location tax registrations.
- Performs various journal entries, account reconciliations, and provides General Ledger support.
- Respond to payroll inquiries and resolve payroll issues. Research discrepancies.
- Interfaces with officials from government, banking, insurance carriers, and software providers on issues relating to tax, bank accounts, premium payments, and 401(k) wage deferrals.
- Prepares semi-monthly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for management.
- Implements process improvements as necessary.
- Performs new hire orientations.
- Performs ACH Wire transfers for terms and cross-border / Canadian employees.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years payroll administration experience
- 3-5 years UltiPro (UKG) experience
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel and Oracle
- CPP or FPC preferred
- Experience with multi-state and cross-border payroll
- Involvement with acquisitions
Read Full Job Description