Part-Time Billing Analyst at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Part-time Billing Analyst will review emergency repair and mandated relocation projects for cost recovery opportunities. The Analyst will ensure accurate setup and invoicing to customers, government agencies, or liable third parties. Partner with other departments to ensure accurate set up of orders and that completed orders are received into billing timely. Review billing data transfer into the billing systems for accurate reflection onto the invoice.
- Analyze service order entry to ensure accurate invoicing to the customer.
- Support others in the billing group toward the same goal.
- Work with both US and INTL accounts and currencies.
- Create reports in salesforce to create efficiencies.
- Validate order processing into billing software to ensure its accuracy.
- Validate invoices prior to being sent to the customer.
- Work with Finance, Operations, Sales, Customer Service, Service Delivery and Product Management teams.
- Work with other billing staff and IT toward process improvement wherever possible.
- Perform other related duties or projects as assigned.
- Participate in department-related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in Accounting, Finance or Business is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements (may be in-progress).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite Applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce software a plus.
- Knowledge of telecommunications and/or construction billing systems and processes a plus.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to multitask, meet deadlines and manage priorities to meet the leadership and company goals.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends especially at month end.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment and also be a self-motivator.
- CO pay range: $29,100-$40,740
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.