Order Fulfillment Analyst at Vertafore
As an Order Fulfillment Analyst, you will report to the Sr. Manager of Business Operations. This position requires strong attention to detail and will enable accuracy and efficiency within the department. This position will aid in the audit and reconciliation of fulfillment data across various systems to ensure customer compliance and revenue assurance.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for processing and providing feedback on efficiency issues within the Quote to Cash process
· Responsible for accurate and timely provisioning and deprovisioning of products for our customers utilizing various internal systems and applications
· Responsible for identifying process gaps and data discrepancies then providing insightful solutions to management.
· Partner cross-functionally to analyze large sets of data and build automated reports to enable consistent and accurate reporting around compliance and revenue assurance.
· Responsible for enforcing internal monthly timelines and processes to ensure an accurate and timely delivery of software and licenses
· Provides quality assurance and control checks by verifying compliance in system and audit standards
· Provides feedback as required in order to determine root cause of any Order Fulfillment issues
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Sound judgment, problem solving, and decision-making skills
· Ability to successfully manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing and composition
· Prior experience in provisioning and fulfillment
· Demonstrated understanding of fulfillment and revenue triggering events
· Strong MS Office skills with Intermediate level MS Excel skills
· Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
· Proven attention to detail with a high level of accuracy when executing quoting and ordering duties
· Proven history of sound judgment in the execution of duties and escalations
· Proven history of providing documentation and training on processes
· Ability to identify risk and quality discrepancies, and can provide resolution recommendations to Manager
· Expert in Systems and Process knowledge
· Self-driven, ability to get work done independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to work effectively with, and obtain cooperation from other employees, departments/functions, as well as outside parties
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where changes or exceptions to procedures are common
· A bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, mathematics, economics, computer science or a related field and three years of relevant professional experience.
· NetSuite Experience Required
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
· Located and working from an office location (when required)*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.