Operations Import Analyst
Greater Denver Area
About SRS Acquiom
At SRS Acquiom, our sole focus is on making M&A deals happen more efficiently. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 2,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you! Visit www.srsacquiom.com to learn more.
SRS Acquiom is currently hiring for an Operations Import Analyst who will be responsible for interpreting complicated payment and allocation spreadsheets and creating guidelines as well as manipulating data for import into the system of record. This function will drive the creation of standard procedures and perform the duties outlined below. Specific functional responsibility includes interpreting complex spreadsheets and analyzing the same against merger and agreement documentation, ensuring that all data imported to the system of record matches the source documents for each deal and that VIP holders receive confirmation. This hands-on position is based in Denver and reports to the manager of SRS Acquiom Operations.
- Interpret and audit payment and allocation spreadsheets, create guidelines for interpretation of data, manipulate data for import to system of record
- Import and export files for use in system of record (NetSuite).
- Confirming data is imported accurately for reporting to shareholders
- Work with other teams to ensure the data received meets all requirements for import into system of record.
- Ensure Operations manuals and guidelines are updated and stay up to date so they can be relied upon for business continuation situations
- Manage vendor relationships and respond to vendor and shareholder inquiries in accordance with our Customer Service standards
- Perform reconciliation of escrow and paying accounts and resolve outstanding breaks while driving systematic improvement of processes
- Minimum 3-5 years financial operations analyst experience and 1-2 years of payments experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and formula writing, and interpretation required; VBA experience a plus
- Experience with sophisticated ERP systems and developing work streams and work-arounds to accomplish the desired business task or requirement
- Experience working within a cross-functional and cross geographical environment
- High awareness of operational risk, critical timelines and of the complex nature of a financial operations environment with an ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the M&A process a plus
- Ability to work outside of business hours on an as-needed basis
A few benefits our employees enjoy
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness Credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
Read Full Job Description