Manager, Revenue Analytics at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
This role is an opportunity for a seasoned revenue management professional to take their profession to the next level. By bringing to the table already proven skills, you will help to elevate the practice of revenue management and build a team that is driven to dominate in all of the markets we operate. Help us take this industry to the next level by bringing proven strategies from other industries to innovate and create here at Evolve. We’re looking to build the most sophisticated revenue management team within Vacation Rentals and you’ll have the autonomy and support to make this happen.
What you’ll do:
Here at Evolve, we’re on a mission to make vacation rental easy. Our Revenue Management Team helps fulfill that mission by continually looking at ways to optimize the performance of property listings within the Evolve network to maximize homeowner revenue and provide the best nightly rates for our guests.
We’re looking for a Manager, Revenue Analytics who will lead our team of Revenue Analysts to formulate and execute Evolve’s pricing strategies to maximize revenue across our North American portfolio and meet strategic, technical, and operational objectives This role is a player/coach who is eager to drive revenue performance and excited to engage and motivate the Revenue Analytics team. Evolve is a quickly growing company and as such, our Manager will be tasked with continually elevating the team’s overall development, skills, and productivity by highlighting opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- Provides strategic direction and objectives for Evolve’s long-term pricing strategy in different markets using performance indicators and analytics
- Provides leadership to and coordinates efforts of analysts in the performance of assigned projects that align with Evolve’s pricing strategies, policies, and best practices
- Partner with Pricing teams to identify strategic needs, process improvements, and opportunities for structural rate changes or tactical actions to maximize revenue
- Developing goals to push the team to the next level while also aligning with company OKRs
- Manage and implement projects to increase overall productivity and workflow that drive operational efficiencies
- Work with IT and technology Business Partners on new product development and issue resolution
- Oversees Revenue Management system including technology, training of users, and adjustments to changing market conditions
- Manage, mentor and guide the Revenue Analytics team through inspirational leadership as it grows within the Revenue Management Department
- Collaborate with other leaders to develop new strategies and best practices
What makes you a great fit:
- 5+ years revenue management experience
- Three +years of direct management and leadership experience
- Forward thinker with the capacity to be creative in developing new ideas and implement proven methods for the team
- Proven ability to challenge current processes and find new and innovative ways to continually better the departments financial performance
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks based on what will have the greatest impact to the business
- Reporting experience using SQL, Excel, Sisense, and Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Hospitality Management or related field
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $76,000 - $100,000. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable bonus based on individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status