Manager, Payments and Financial Systems at Evolve Vacation Rental
We are looking for a Manager, Payments and Financial Systems to join a fun and energetic Financial Controls Team. The right individual has the drive and passion to take ownership of the payments, accounting ERP, expense reporting and other financial systems and is interested in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The ideal candidate must be a controls-oriented self-starter who will bring their experience and best practices to expand and improve the utilization of the financial systems and ensure accurate timely transaction processing for this dynamic company. If you have experience with payment processing systems and are ready to take a dynamic growing company to the Next Level, we want to hear from you.
Evolve Vacation Rental is a fast-growing Denver based leader in the Vacation Rental space, recognized #3 of Denver Business Journal’s Fast 50, #30 of Built in Colorado’s Best Places to Work, and #134 on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500. Evolve is a hospitality company partnering with property owners and on the ground services providers to ensure vacation rental is easy for everyone. Founded in 2011 with double to triple-digit year over year growth in recent years, Evolve is taking it to the Next Level in 2020.
- Oversee all financial system platforms
- Build strong relationships with financial system providers
- Own end to end understanding of the Stripe Payment Processing Platform including functionality, reporting and internal controls
- Act as the primary liaison with the financial and IT organization for all system-related matters such as design, functionality enhancement and maintenance, troubleshooting, controls and performance on all financial systems including
- QuickBooks with ERP implementation targeted for 2021
- Ensure PCI (Personal Consumer Information) controls are in place and secure across all of Evolve’s financial systems
- Obtain, track, and maintain compliance of all SOC (Service Organization Control) reports
- Support Financial Controls with external audit requests and requirements
- Assist management team in strategic decisions leveraging systems capabilities
- Work closely with Product, Financial Controls and external partners to identify, analyze and implement processing optimization opportunities and resolve processing issues
- Manage day to day operations of financial systems including system upgrades, conversions, interfaces and access permissions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 years of experience in the payment industry with an understanding of payment gateway technology
- Payment systems experience, Stripe preferred
- Understanding of payments risk fraud dynamics and compliance risk management
- Understanding of emerging payment trends
- Creative and curious thinker with hunger for knowledge
- Passionate and dynamic self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Pragmatic and motivated results-oriented approach
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.