Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
Who You Are
You have a Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, co-workers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function. This individual will have the opportunity to help build a world class organization within a high growth and profitable software company. The right candidate will be process driven and have the ability to move fluidly between high level discussions and detailed hands on work.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Own annual and monthly budgeting/forecasting process and monthly BvA’s
- Own weekly and monthly sales forecasting
- Develop key reporting packages and metrics
- Manage weekly KPI tracking
- Help optimize key systems including SalesForce and Zuora
- Drive finance process documentation and communication
- Participate, as finance partner, in various strategic initiatives across the company
- Partner with accounting around monthly close
- BS or BA in Finance or Accounting; Masters preferred
- 5+ years relevant work experience in FP&A or similar analytical roll, preferably in a SAAS or software setting
- Excel expert! Must be able to quickly analyze and summarize large data sets
- Extensive SalesForce and Zuora experience preferred
- Deep GAAP accounting knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work closely with Budget owners and management team
- Highly organized, with strong documentation skills
- Insightful, with a keen ability to synthesize raw data into actionable findings
- Comfortable in a fast-paced organization
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package and full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact