Manager, Financial Analytics at HomeAdvisor
HomeAdvisor joined forces with Angie’s List in September 2017 to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. We connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. The Finance team is adding a driven, fast paced, creative Finance manager to the team. This person will sit in our Headquarters in Colorado. HomeAdvisor & Angie’s List has about 3900 employees globally.
The Manager of Financial Analytics will be responsible for:
- Developing and mentoring a growing team.
- Guiding the team on quantitative and qualitative analysis that generates insight and improvement in forecasting tools.
- Working within the Finance team and with other internal teams to understand and explain business trends and variances in the business.
- Assisting with the development and management of financial forecasts.
- Providing information and analysis to the business to support and drive strategic decisions.
- Presenting and communicating results and recommendations to leadership teams across the organization.
This is not a "take orders' environment - you are here for your passion and input about improving HomeAdvisor's and Angie's List's business.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in a business/financial analytics role
- 1+ years leading or managing a team
- 1+ years in public company
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience synthesizing information from numerous sources and presenting concise analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize based on demands of the business
- Advanced Excel experience
- 1+ years SQL experience, with knowledge of relational databases
- Experience in R or Python a plus
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/