Manager of Billing & Revenue at Conga
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!Job Description
As the Manager of Billing and Revenue, you will be responsible for managing a team of up to four accountants, the day-to-day billing and collections duties of the company, and the related GAAP accounting and financial reporting related to those operations. This position will get exposure to a broad scope of business activity and work cross functionally with other departments and external customers.
- Manage billing and collections team and daily invoicing activity and related revenue recognition
- Coordinate with sales team to resolve outstanding customer issues
- Ability to research and answer accounting and billing questions
- Ensure collections goals are achieved
- Support monthly and annual close by preparing supporting schedules and miscellaneous financial analysis
- Develop, enhance and document existing procedures to streamline department efficiency
- Contribute to and/or leads special projects and other tasks as they arise
- Establish effective working relationships with other employees and areas supported
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Degree in Accounting
- 5 plus years of accounting experience including billing, collections, general ledger, balance sheet account reconciliation in SAAS environment
- People management experience
- CPA or public accounting experience a plus
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, emphasis on revenue recognition principles and application thereof
- Experience with customer service in a professional capacity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software (Intacct, Salesforce)
- Problem-solve, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic about a complex and changing organization and embraces changes in structure and work priorities
- Positive and professional attitude; perform responsibilities with integrity
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.