Manager of Accounting - AR & Customer Contracts at GHX
Manage day-to-day activities involving customer collections and assisting with customer contract management.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage day-to-day functions of the accounts receivable team fostering customer relationships and resolving customer payment issues.
- Responsible for coordinating accounts receivable month end close, including journal entries, reconciliations and related agings.
- Prepares data analytics of A/R data, including detailed aging analysis, DSO, and reconciliation to general ledger.
- Responsible for monthly board of directors meeting presentation.
- Interacts closely with Sales department, coordinating communications on all items related to collections and customer relationships.
- Research and resolve account disputes and billing discrepancies with customers and internal staff.
- Maintains Oracle Cloud A/R module, with an understanding and a focus on improving system functionality to meet business needs.
- Manage relationship and all activity with third party collection company.
- Maintains functionality in Salesforce.com that has impact on billing.
- Supervises and develops staff through hands-on training, guidance, and performance reviews.
- Continuously reviews processes for ongoing improvement.
- Other duties may be assigned as appropriate
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of accounts receivable department operations, functions, office procedures and computer capabilities.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong work ethic – ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a demanding detail-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated, time efficient and proactive with ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Confident in dealing with customers and senior management.
- Enthusiastic team player with desire to train/mentor, and willing to assist others where necessary.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with department staff, supervisory personnel, associates, vendors, and the general public.
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CPA Certified
- Five years of relevant experience
- Two or more years of leadership/management experience included
- Ability to work overtime on short notice when needed
- History of proven process improvement experience
- SaaS experience is desirable
- Oracle Cloud experience desired
- SalesForce experience desired
Estimated Salary Range for this position: $80,000 - $111,300
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.