Loan Operations Analyst - Equipment Finance
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The OnDeck Equipment Finance Operations team is a new and exciting department that strives to delivers a world class loan originations and servicing experience that supports and delights our internal and external customers and drives responsible company growth. We combine people, processes and technology to deliver outstanding results. From our Operations headquarters in Denver, Colorado our Operations team members have the opportunity to advance their careers “vertically” through their existing Operations group or “horizontally” across Operations and OnDeck more generally. This “vertical” and “horizontal” approach promotes fantastic career growth, particularly when paired with first class training. We seek energetic team members eager to roll up their sleeves and help grow our new equipment finance division that will help small businesses achieve their goals.
Our Equipment Finance Operations team guides and executes on the journey of an equipment finance application through its entire life cycle from analyzing the merchant’s application for overall credit worthiness to funding and delivery of their product in our new Equipment Finance division.
This is an excellent role on a newly formed team at OnDeck! The Equipment Finance Analyst will guide loan applications throughout the entire origination's process. You will be part of a brand-new team at an established company where we think big, act boldly and strive for success in all measures.
As an Equipment Finance Analyst at OnDeck on the Loan Origination's team, you will:
- Perform validation of business and equipment vendors existence through online search engines, public record data, and personal/business credit bureau reporting.
- Analyze bank statements for authenticity, accuracy and positive cashflow trends.
- Contact merchants to finalize finance agreements.
- Assess missing components of application package and prioritize follow up with internal stakeholders.
- Validate documentation ensuring adherence to KYC/CIP policies and procedures.
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related fields
- 1+ years experience in a Collateralized Lending environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced production role with a heavy focus on quality of work
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Awareness of compliance and data security in adherence to developed guidelines within role.
- Positive attitude in line with OnDeck’s core values (One Team, Driven to Win, Focused Innovation, etc.)
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Equipment Titling experience
- Fraud Identification
- Analytical background
- Anti-money laundering
- Salesforce CRM Experience
- Accurint suite Experience
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC, Best Places to Work, 2018 (#16)
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**