Junior Staff Accountant
Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions, Services Inc. is a fast-growing company looking to add a results-driven Accounting Clerk to our expanding team! As the Accounting Clerk, he/she will perform clerical duties and ensure accuracy of financial records by reconciling accounts receivable, invoicing clients, and developing and maintaining a comprehensive financial filing system. This is the perfect position for someone who is wanting to further develop and expand their accounting career!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enter and balance accounts receivable
- Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports
- Track deposits made
- Process credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Create new billing spreadsheets monthly
- Maintain orderly financial filing system
- Reconcile accounts and prepare reports to present to management
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance required
- 2+ years proven work experience within Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Collections and Administration
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Prior Netsuite experience a plus!
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
The next steps in our hiring process is to take a brief series of pre-employment assessments. The assessments will help us better understand you, and how to best work with you.
When ready, copy and paste this link into your web browser to access the assessments: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-MFI9F9TUF?u=133089
Note: Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer to complete this test event. Please do not use your mobile phone.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.