Junior Accountant at DELVE
Local applicants only please. Although the role is remote the incumbent will be asked to work in the office periodically and possibly with short notice. *This position is 30 hours per week and is eligible to participate in all benefits*
- Revenue recognition & validation - ensuring revenue is recognized in accordance with company policies, customer contracts and GAAP
- Research prospects and recommend credit limits based upon external sources (e.g D&B)
- Lead the customer collections effort once issues are escalated
- Bonus and Commission accrual calculations
- Payroll accounting - creating journal entries to record Payroll expense / primary liason with Payroll provider
- Journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Administration of insurance policies, renewals, input to vendor selection
- Human resource support, assist with HR items and initiative on an ad hoc basis.
- Oversee AP process (thru Bill.com & Expensify)
- Process, desk procedures, and internal control documentation.
- Special projects as assigned – year-end audit support & tax filing, budget and forecast support, and company administrative initiatives.
- Coordinate with remote Accounting staff on a daily basis
- Coordinate with CFO & Controller on an as needed basis
Required - knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 3 years’ experience in the accounting field. Must have experience with accruals.
- Professional demeanor with a strong sense of accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail; perform the necessary research and diligence to provide timely and accurate financial information.
- Ability to work diligently with attention to details under minimal supervision.
Preferable – knowledge and experience
- Automation and ERP system experience (QuickBooks Online, SalesForce CRM Systems & Bill.com)
DELVE is a global Google Marketing Specialist. For more information on the company go to www.delvedeeper.com.