Choozle is looking to hire a Junior Accountant that is ready to shape and help grow our Finance and Operations team. This hire will work on a small finance team, that will help support every aspect of the Choozle world, internally and externally. This is an ideal role for someone who is analytical, detail oriented, and looking to help improve processes.
WHO WE ARE
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHO YOU ARE
- Excited about driving results and finding new ways for us to grow the business
- A self-starter who is detail oriented; must be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Makes every deadline and plans ahead for anticipated deadlines
- Pursued a degree in Accounting
- An Excel whiz
- You never stop learning and are always looking for new ways to keep improving your personal skills and learn from others
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assist with Month End Close duties
- Help with accounts receivable and accounts payable processes
- Aid in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses and employee reimbursements
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledger
- As needed, assist with other accounting and/or operations projects
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Choozle was just awarded the #2 spot for small companies on this years’ Denver Post top workplaces!
- You will be the hub of finance knowledge at Choozle and will work cross functionally across all company departments.
- You will have a chance to make an impact on a fast growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.