HR Implementation Consultant
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live.
The HR Implementation Consultant participates in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, testing, deployment, post go-live support), under the direction of the Project Manager, and may lead one or more activities. Project responsibilities include; gathering customer requirements, configuring the Ceridian solution to meet documented customer requirements, setting and managing customer expectations, providing guidance to Associate Consultants, identifying risks and communicating issues to the Project Manager. In addition, this role will entail configuring benefits, open enrollment setup, 1095 ACA (affordable Care Act) 1095 reporting, as well as assistance with Talent Management (Performance reviews, performance management, compensation management, and budgeting), Applicant Tracking, and Employee onboarding and system forms/workflow configuration. The Consultant may also deliver Organizational Readiness consulting in support of Ceridian’s Organizational Readiness toolkit.
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- Provide Implementation Services to Customers
- Document and validate customer’s business requirements and map to Wurk functionality
- Configure the Wurk application to meet customer’s documented business requirements
- Conduct consulting sessions (on the phone and in-person) and document with meeting minutes
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables
- Provide customers with follow-up consulting and general assistance in areas of expertise
- Develop SQL database scripts and XML transformers for integrations and interfaces
- Be a “go-to” resource for specific functional areas for both internal and external users
- Work with customers to implement Wurk best practices in preparation for rollout of the Wurk solution
Contribute to internal Implementation initiatives
- Document solutions and contribute to a solutions repository
- Document best practices and share with the Practice
Focus on Continuing Education
- Contribute to internal knowledge share; review posted feedback on a continuous basis and respond to questions
- Complete new release training on a timely basis; be fully versed on new and/or enhanced functionality in each product release
What you’ll need to have!
- Must have Workforce Management (WFM) experience to be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Workforce Management (WFM) implementations required
- Experience in business process mapping
- Experience in change management an asset
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
Technical Skills Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with software in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment including experience with HRIS Systems
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL an asset
- WFM experience with one or more of the following applications: SalesForce.com, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Kronos, Workbrain/Infor, RedPrairie/JDA, Ultimate, Oracle HR/Payroll, PeopleSoft, Ceridian (preferred)
- Ability to effectively implement an HRIS module or similar end-to-end solution
- Understanding of common human capital management (HCM) business practices
- Understanding of different industries and how Kronos WFR implementation best practices apply to the customer’s business practices
Functional Skills Requirements
- Customer relationship acumen
- Ability to engage with multiple projects & customers at the same time and manage priorities
- Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and facilitate customer workshops and sessions
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Do you love dogs? So do we! (We’re dog-friendly!)
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market, we will not be facilitating any relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.