The Customer Retention Department is unique in that it has elements of marketing, operations, strategy, and analytics. The department is highly visible with the Executive Leadership team and drives multiple strategic initiatives focused on retaining and monetizing DISH's existing customer base with a new focus on the wireless space.
- Analytics: We never stop learning about our customers and our business. Our analytical prowess creates wins for both customers and Dish.
- Marketing: We create and manage all existing customer communications (web, email, print, television commercials and video elements).
- Strategic Partnerships: Our team partners with television networks, producers and celebrity talents to create large scale marketing campaigns that make DISH more valuable to our customers.
- Operations and Project Management: Everyone in our group is hands on when it's time to operationalize our ideas. We work cross-functionally with business partners from all areas of DISH to implement new initiatives and strategies.
- We. Work. Together. DISH values unique people coming together to create unique ideas and opportunities. Everyone's knowledge and experience contributes to our shared success
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving revenue growth across multiple product lines through lead generation and product optimization.
- Responsible for product construct and sales.
- Develop and drive strategies to sell a new wireless product into the existing Dish TV customer base to drive revenue and increase customer stickiness.
- Leverage advanced analytics to understand and optimize marketing, sales performance, and make continuous improvements to the product and program.
- On point to develop additional revenue streams and opportunities to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Partner cross-functionally across departments to gain alignment and prioritization on strategic initiatives.
- Highly visible role that provides recommendations to company executives, including the business unit President.
- Drive large scale, multi-million dollar projects by working across the business with partners from IT, Customer Experience, Sales, Finance, Accounting, and other operational departments.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
A successful Head of Revenue Generation will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferably Business/MIS, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering; and 5+ years of experience. Advanced degree (MBA, MS) preferred
- 2+ years of people management experience preferred
- Ability to distill actionable themes from complex datasets and develop and implement strategies across the business
- Experience developing plans to drive sales and/or revenue
- Wireless background preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the organization up to and including C-suite executives
- Ability to lead/manage a team of analysts in a way that creates maximum engagement and performance.
- Strong coaching skills required with ability and willingness to have difficult conversations when necessary
- Excellent project management skills with ability to move multiple complex, large-scale initiatives forward despite significant operational hurdles
- Experience with data visualization and presentation (Tableau, Microsoft BI, or similar software)
Compensation: $125,000.00/Year - $190,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.