Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the role
When was the last time you had a chance to make a massive impact in a fast-growing startup that is gearing up to dominate a new technology category? Quantum Metric is the platform for Continuous Product Design, a core business process for the largest companies in the world, who are putting customers first and continuously improving and innovating their digital products and experiences.
We are seeking a veteran of the financial services industry, with deep passion for and experience in elevating the customer experience and driving organizational, data, or digital transformation. You’re a strategic leader and communicator who is looking to make a big impact and fast. You’re deeply knowledgeable about the challenges and opportunities that financial services leaders face and will be able to skillfully communicate how Quantum Metric can accelerate positive business outcomes. You’re confident speaking to C-suite, whether it’s making the business case for Quantum Metric, joining sales calls, speaking on stage in front of a large audience, or to the press. This role will report to our CMO.
- Go-to-market strategy: Spearhead the GTM strategy and playbook for selling and marketing to the financial services industry, including market definition, strategic positioning, whole product definition, pricing and packaging, marketing and channel strategy, etc.
- Industry and solutions marketing: Craft differentiated messaging, marketing, and sales materials that resonate with executive audiences in the financial services industry.
- Sales enablement: Be the go-to resource on all financial services messaging and market intelligence, and develop sales decks, enablement presentations, briefs, playbooks, etc. to codify those insights and enable our field organization at scale.
- Sales support: Participate and support active sales conversations in the financial services industry when requested.
- Thought leadership: Evangelize the business value of Continuous Product Design for the financial services industry.
- 15+ years of experience working or selling to the financial services, e.g. retail banking, wealth management, insurance, etc. in a leadership role
- Deep understanding of industry challenges, opportunities, process workflows, and the ecosystem of technologies that are relevant to our category, e.g. digital analytics, customer experience, CRM, business intelligence, etc.
- Track record of working across diverse teams, driving and influencing change at the executive level, and having a big impact on business outcomes fast
- Strong communicator, verbal and written; ability to distill complex ideas and synthesize multiple inputs into clear, concise, and compelling messaging and presentations
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: Base $150,000-200,000 with negotiable bonus
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.