Functional Controller at Hear.com
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 10 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Functional Controller to further strengthen our team in the U.S.
In your role, you will manage, monitor, and develop key growth areas in the hear.com environment.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Manage and extend overall business plan
- Analyze, monitor, and deep dive into business and functional performance
- Derive clear actions and growth verticals from data and business analysis
- Identify, manage, and monitor further growth areas
- Identify and execute on business improvements levers
- Minimum of 2 years experience in consulting, investment banking or similar
- Strong in business analytics and evaluating data
- Good business understanding and interested in Finance
- Self-motivated and growth orientated
- Open to take over operational business responsibilities
- Excited to work in a high growth environment
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives