In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
About the Team
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for an individual to join our FP&A team! The primary role of the Finance Manager is to provide business partnering and financial support to the Overlay Sales organization. You will report to our Sr. Sales FP&A Lead - Worldwide Support.
About the Role
- Structure and evaluate our problems, design applicable recommendations, establish KPIs.
- Build a financial roadmap to operationalize bookings and hiring plans with partners: Lead overlay quota setting discussions, and manage functional expenses
- Develop a view of market opportunities and risks to make recommendations on optimizing sales resources through the planning cycles.
- Be a trusted partner to Sales Leadership, co-leading executive presentations, preparing BoD/ Executive Management presentations.
- Become an expert on Overlay Sales Booking and Compensation policies to resolve disputes and provide speedy resolutions.
- Partner with Sales Operations, Data science, Marketing, CSM and Support to assess results and create improved sales productivity and velocity.
- Ensure the availability of accurate & due-diligence ready data across tools and dashboards that scale.
- Create projects between Finance, Sales, Sales Operations, HR.
- Drive projects to improve existing planning processes, automation & streamlining of deliverables.
We aim to build a culture that balances our values with high standards of execution. You are someone who can:
- Use technical skills to influence and affect essential business decision-making.
- Extract insights using structured frameworks and communicate recommendations in a precise manner.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Sales FP&A, management consulting, business operations, corporate strategy or similar functions preferably in a SaaS, B2B, multi-product environment. Experience within enterprise software companies and B2B or subscription finance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or a related field.
- Statistical modeling, experience developing complex financial models and with expert level proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions) , Google Sheets
- Build concise presentations
- Project management skills
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .