FP&A Financial Analyst II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Our FP&A team is hiring a Financial Analyst II. This role is part of a great team supporting one of our biggest business units. In this role, you will consolidate financial data for the division - reviewing sales data, operating expenses and KPIs. It's a great opportunity to learn about Arrow and further your finance career.
What you'll do:
● Independently pull data, build basic reporting and answer customer questions (e.g. Weekly Sales data, operating expense reviews)
● Participate in cross-functional teams on accounting/finance projects that will require gaining an understanding of the business, the processes that support the business and working with other Arrow personnel to discover the root cause of the issue and develop a reasonable solution.
● Assist in providing information and documentation to internal and external audit requests.
Experience and Requirements for this role:
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in a public accounting and/or general accounting/financial analyst role
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and apply proactive behavior to business situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; thinks independently
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands; thrives in dynamic environment
- Team player who excels in collaborative environment
- Requirement: Intermediate PC skills in MS Excel
- Oracle EBS 11i
- Distribution experience
- User experience with analytics toolsets such as Hyperion Finance Management, OBIEE and Power BI
Experience / Education:
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience.