FP&A Associate at Cin7
How you’ll make an impact:
As our FP&A Associate, you will serve as the analytical engine for a fast-growing, acquisitive, SaaS business executing on a global growth strategy. You will work closely with the Manager of FP&A, together with the CFO and Senior Leadership Team to identify, track, and report key operating levers of the business.
If you’re looking for enormous professional growth at a dynamic expanding organization, Cin7 may be for you!
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven individual who would love to have a career in Finance at a global SaaS company doing the following:
- Create, update, and maintain 3-statement financial models and detailed forecasts for the business as part of both strategic planning and M&A processes.
- Coordinate with our Private Equity deal team to construct and communicate analyses of business performance and M&A opportunities.
- Support the annual strategic planning and budgeting process with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Compile monthly ARR Waterfall analysis and related metrics.
- Partner cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to deliver weekly and monthly KPI Analyses.
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly Board Reporting Package, including analysis of actual vs forecasted results.
- Support preparation of quarterly reporting, forecasting and related analysis for the Board of Directors.
- Query operational data to complete ad hoc analysis and extract insights for key business initiatives.
- Liaise with the leadership team, our Private Equity deal team, and other key stakeholders to facilitate strategic discussions.
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, or another relevant field that demonstrates quantitative/analytical orientation.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, equity research, or a related role at a high-growth technology company. Strong understanding of SaaS is preferred; experience in private equity environments is a plus.
- You have superior proficiency in Excel / Google sheets and can build complex operating and financial models.
- You have a demonstrated ability to work with large amounts of information/data to build complex analyses and support strategic decision-making. You can extract meaning from those analyses and communicate key takeaways to stakeholders.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a high level of intellectual curiosity and problem-solving ability.
- You understand how to simplify complex concepts and put together polished presentations for decision makers.
- You have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work with a varied set of internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- You enjoy working on difficult problems in ambiguous situations.
- You are action-oriented. You step up to challenges and bring a proactive approach to work opportunities with energy and a drive for results.
- You are a detail-oriented individual with the ability to work independently, prioritize and complete assigned tasks within deadlines and provide alternatives when roadblocks occur.
- You value integrity and trust. You maintain confidence, admit mistakes, and are willing to speak up when appropriate.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and a 401K.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other, and inclusion is a core value
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company-sponsored events so you can get to know your co-workers.
Acquired and backed by Rubicon Technology Partners, CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most dynamic and strategically-positioned software verticals, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates currently.
Base salary of $80-90K