FP&A Analyst at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve’s business is complex and dynamic. We have multiple customer and partner types and an expanding suite of products and services while operating in a fast-changing, high-growth industry. In an environment like this, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function plays a critical role in helping the company forecast, plan, analyze opportunities, invest, become more efficient, and communicate with investors and third parties.
As a key member of the FP&A team, the Financial Analyst will work with Evolve’s management team and across business units to help develop company-wide, business unit specific plans while managing and analyzing performance relative to them. You will regularly conduct analyses of different business considerations and scenarios. The Financial Analyst is in a unique position to have a massive impact across the entire business.
- Assist with coordination of reporting, planning, and forecasting
- Help to construct and work with financial models to support forecast and annual operating plan
- Participate in Monthly and Quarterly reviews with business leadership
- Monitor performance metrics and trends, and perform research and analysis to understand influencing factors
- Perform root cause analysis of forecast/plan variances
- Model and analyze business opportunities
- Follow through on execution of initiatives and evaluate their impact
- Provide strategic support to Executive team and business units
- 2+ years in a finance or accounting role
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business or a related field
- Proficiency in reporting, modeling, and analysis in Excel
- Ability to extract insight from data, and translate into actionable plans
- Fluency in communicating complex business concepts, both verbally and in writing
- Comfort collaborating with individuals in all levels and functions of the company
- Enthusiasm for meeting deadlines and multi-tasking in time-sensitive situations
- Ability to prioritize and work independently to accomplish several goals concurrently
- Experience with SQL a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.