Financial Systems Analyst at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for a Financial Systems Analyst. This position is remote-friendly.
Financial Systems Analyst will play a critical role in supporting our financial systems, initially SAP Commission (formerly Callidus Commission). The role will be expanded to support other systems such as SAP Concur, NetSuite, and other systems.
This position is ideal for:
- Accountant or Commissions Administrator who is good at systems in general and wants to make the switch to an IT career.
- Financial Systems Analyst / Business Analyst who wants to learn to be a solid system administrator at a fast growing technology company.
We are looking for candidates who are a fast learner, highly motivated, and willing to contribute any way you can. We will provide training, but you have to be good with systems in general.
- Act as the first line support for incoming requests and troubleshooting
- Perform maintenance tasks for monthly and annual commission cycles.
- Work with our integration team and 3rd party resources to enhance the systems.
- Support senior administrators by performing technical and administrative tasks
- Assist users in developing/refining their processes around the supported systems
- Research and resolve integration errors
- Support unit testing and user acceptance testing for new version releases and projects
- Ensure SOX compliance by properly documenting system changes and permission changes
- Support internal and external audit by providing requested data
- Constantly research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and processes
- Communicate with other departments about common frustrations and issues that affect their work
- Maintain up to date knowledge of system functionalities, upgrades, customization and integration
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree - MIS, Computer Science or Accounting
- System Savvy - ability to find your way around the system NATURALLY. We can train you with knowledge, but you would be lost without this.
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems and skills
- Good people skills, humbleness, and positive attitude
- Commitment to complete projects on time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous exposure to commissions from either accounting or systems perspectives.
- Software industry experience
- Some accounting background
- SQL, Excel, and Visio
- Previous experience working in a SOX environment is a plus
- Previous experience communicating with internal and external audit functions.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Irvine, California is $86,200 - $142,200. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.