About the role:
- Leverage technical skills to improve business process improvement and automation. Anaplan, Tableau, Mulesoft and Snowflake are the primary tools used by our team.
- Work in different team settings - one month you may design and build new functionality and own project management with a business partner . The next you may divide and conquer a project with five others and the month after that you may enable and QA a non-technical resource on one of our tools.
- Understand cross-functional needs in our models to increase forecasting efficiency and reporting connectedness across multiple teams that have historically run siloed models.
- Gain an understanding of our needs to contribute to prioritization of new projects/enhancements to meet existing and long-term goals of multiple collaborators.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Computer Science, Data, or Economics
- 3+ years' experience with Cloud-based SaaS EPM applications (Anaplan, Workday Adaptive , Oracle Cloud EPM) or in a Data Science type role.
- Understand and enhance SQL queries
- Experience working with large sets of data and familiarity with best practices for data cleanliness/integrity
- Process improvement and project management skills.
- Prioritize short-term needs with long-term strategic projects while maintaining accuracy and hitting deadlines
- Excellent financial modeling skills. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint capabilities translate well to the responsibilities of this role.
- Think holistically about business processes and use personal experience to create best-practices across the business
- Anaplan certifications preferred
- Experience with Workday, Oracle ERP, SFDC, or similar finance applications preferred
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram