Financial Services Industry Marketing Manager at Zoom Video Communications
Zoom Video Communications is looking for a Financial Services Industry Marketing Manager to help define and execute the strategic GTM direction across Zoom’s platform of products. The ideal candidate has a blend of strategic mindset, technology expertise and financial industry experience. In this role, you will be part of a talented team that is spearheading Zoom’s focus on vertical industry solutions. The ability to work closely with sales, product development and other marketing groups to define comprehensive strategies, create compelling content and position Zoom as a financial industry thought leader will be key to this role’s success.
- Build data-driven business plans and strategies to help Zoom scale in the financial services industry
- Work with Head of Industry Marketing and Enterprise sales/marketing teams to develop cross-platform industry solutions and to identify partners for application development, integration and go-to-market
- Participate in joint customer meetings to elevate industry solutions discussions, to identify customer requirements and to support the sales team in achieving their revenue and growth targets
- Align with product marketing, sales and sales enablement to introduce new products and to validate industry-specific use cases that provide value and competitive differentiation for targeted customers and unique personas
- Coordinate with customer marketing and demand generation teams to create sales tools, integrated campaigns and marketing assets that make an impact throughout the buyer’s journey
- Work closely with product management to ensure that market and industry-specific needs are translated into product requirements
You have excellent communications skills – written and verbal
You’re great at aligning teams to achieve a common goal
You’re a pro at building relationships in a matrix environment
You’re accomplished at creating differentiated messaging and assets
You balance strategic thinking with tactical execution
You use quantifiable metrics to measure performance
You think globally and consider international requirements
Bachelor’s Degree / MBA (preferred)
10+ years of professional experience in technology SaaS sales and/or marketing roles focused on the financial services sector
Working knowledge of video conferencing, phone, chat and other Unified Communications products
Experience marketing Technology SaaS products and solutions
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram