Financial Services Associate at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What You Will Be Doing
Serve as a primary contact, liaison, and financial services advocate to high value customers, providing account maintenance, transactions processing support, resolving problems and handling issues. Markets financial products and services appropriate to customers’ needs.
- Provide excellent customer service while serving as a telephonic concierge and primary point of contact to the financial institution’s high-value customers
- Address inquiries and performs account maintenance on mutual fund accounts
- Assist customers by initiating research requests, maintenance requests, fulfillment requests, and fee reversals
- Work with various internal and external clients and various departments to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests, and respond to client inquiries
- Follow up as required to close service tickets and inquiries that were escalated or referred to a different business function
- Interface with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions
- Ensure service expectations are met and establishes rapport with each caller to set positive expectations for account maintenance queries and other servicing needs
- Complete financial services transactions and identifies opportunities to best meet each customer's personal needs
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of applicable products and services and keeps informed about new products and services and changes to existing products and services
- May participate in business reviews to learn about clients’ strategic direction as well as gain a good understanding of the products and services offerings
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years of financial services industry experience working with investment products
- Ability to analyze and process complex information providing recommendations for resolution of identified trends
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, with intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Self-starter and capable of multi-tasking
- Adaptability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Background in investment operations preferred
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.