Financial Services Associate at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Services Associate in our Englewood, Colorado location.
As a Financial Services Associate, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Research credit reporting data and analyze financial information in order to establish customer Credit Limits.
- Contact customers regarding aged invoices, disputes, and unresolved issues.
- Discuss and where appropriate, offer alternative-financing options to financially challenged customers.
- Partner with our Customer Service Group to resolve and reconcile invoicing disputes and discrepancies.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to ensure DSO goals are achieved.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1-3 years Commercial Credit and Collection experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent communication and customer relationship management skills.
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related discipline preferred.
- Working knowledge of various security instruments including Guaranty’s, UCC’s and Letters of Credit.
- Experience working in a Team environment.
- Familiarity with Oracle.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Travelport on Panorama)