Financial Services Associate at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Financial review of new and existing accounts’ credit analysis information in order to assess customer status and recommend credit line. May perform basic reviews independently.
- Review and release of pending sales orders. Coordinate communication with Sales and customers.
- Review customer account information to identify accounts with potential credit line increase and accounts with potential risk. Has credit authority up to 100k.
- Review unresolved customer credit issues. Also develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
- Contact accounts in need of collection and negotiate payment arrangements as well as build relationships with customers in order to understand their needs and issues.
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Identifies problems and makes sound decisions on relevant issues and assesses each using standard procedures.
Experience / Education
Requires 4 year degree and 1–3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)