Financial Reporting Manager at GHX
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for coordinating the external audit between GHX accounting team and external auditors.
• Responsible for the preparation and review of monthly internal financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
• Responsible for the preparation of the annual external audited financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
• Responsible for the preparation of the quarterly and annual reporting packages for Temasek in accordance with IFRS.
• Responsible for debt compliance including the preparation of the quarterly financial statements, compliance certificate, lender EBITDA calculation, ratio calculations, and borrowing notices.
• Maintains day-to-day functions of Microsoft Dynamics NAVision (“NAV“) reporting structure, with an understanding and a focus on improving system functionality to meet accounting team needs.
• Responsible for maintaining the US GAAP to IFRS conversion company in NAV.
• Responsible for performing technical accounting research including coordination and consultation with external advisors as needed .
• Assist with the preparation of the actuals input for cash forecasting
• Responsible for equity reporting and tracking including overseeing the equity tracking software system
• Manage the administration of the monthly close calendars
• Continuously reviews processes for ongoing improvement
• Special projects may be assigned as appropriate
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge and experience with US GAAP
• Advanced Excel skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a demanding detail-oriented environment
• Self motivated, time efficient and proactive with ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with department staff, supervisory personnel, associates, vendors and consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA Certified
- 3+ years Public accounting experience
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work extended hours when needed
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
3 years: Public Accounting experience