Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential. Xactly delivers a first-of-its-kind, end-to-end Intelligent Revenue Platform that enables businesses to accelerate the digital transformation of their revenue operations (RevOps). Xactly pairs rich empirical data and purpose-built AI capabilities in one platform to advance the quality and scope of data-driven decision making through the revenue lifecycle. Xactly empowers growing enterprises to effectively manage their revenue generation. Xactly's Intelligent Revenue Platform carries organizations through the full Revenue lifecycle by focusing on planning, territory and quota, incentives, and pipeline management and forecasting from initial strategy development through execution and prioritization of all aspects of revenue optimization. Harnessing the power of AI, Xactly's scalable, cloud-based platform combines great software with the industry's most comprehensive 16-year data set to give customers the trusted insights they need to improve sales performance and grow revenue.
As the Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager at Xactly Corporation, you will lead the creation of the Company's quarterly and annual financial statements and play a key role in technical accounting projects. You will work closely with our auditors and external partners to build full-disclosure financial statements and monitor the development of emerging accounting standards and reporting regulations. You will use your technical accounting expertise to drive results in areas like purchase accounting, debt & lease modification, revenue recognition, consolidation, and stock compensation. This is an exciting new role within Xactly that will allow our amazing company to take the next step forward. Success in the role requires a high level of attention to detail, expert knowledge of accounting and reporting, a team player approach, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to communicate clearly. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we're challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
THE SKILL SET:
● BS/BA in Accounting required
● CPA required
● 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in public accounting
● 3+ years of SEC financial reporting experience
● Extensive technical accounting and financial reporting knowledge
● Familiarity with SOX compliance requirements and implementations
● Ability prioritize requests based on importance and timing
● Ability to work well independently as well as with teammates, external partners, and stakeholders
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
● Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation upon which to grow
● Become familiar with Xactly's current financial reporting processes and external partner relationships
● Use your technical accounting expertise to provide valuable input on a variety of accounting projects including the adoption of new accounting standards
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
● Develop a strong understanding of the business and begin teaching us a thing or two we don't know
● Prepare accounting disclosure drafts and tables for items not currently included in our financial statements
● Assist with the preparation of technical accounting memos to memorialize our current accounting positions
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
● Work closely with our external auditors to ensure a favorable and timely audit opinion
● Ensure the audited financial statements are properly filed with all external stakeholders
● Establish new processes to ensure we are proactively addressing accounting issues as they arise with a supporting whitepaper.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
● Have full ownership over the financial reporting and technical accounting functions
● Have built strategic cross-functional relationships across many departments
● Identify further professional education opportunities to increase your business acumen and accounting & reporting knowledge
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Pay: $120,000 - $130,000 + 12%
Final pay determinations, salary ranges and pay increases are established by the employer. The ranges are an estimate based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs, and other considerations permitted by law. They are based upon a combination of local industry benchmarks, budget, experience, and internal comparisons. Salary ranges allow for growth opportunities as the employee develops new skills, and/or hones current skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS
● Flexible Time Off (FTO)
● Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
● Tuition Reimbursement
● XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
● Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
● Access to Corporate Discounts
● Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
● End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
● 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
● Periodic Massages
● Generous Employee Referral Program
● Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
● Full access to Grokker, our health engagement and employee wellbeing platform
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.