Financial Planning Analyst at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive is seeking an FP&A Analyst to support and influence our key stakeholders throughout the organization. Your core focus will be providing analysis to drive resource allocation, insight to support decisions, forward-looking analysis to highlight risks and opportunities to business results; active engagement in optimizing use of advanced analytics into the core focus.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Prepares executive-level analysis, reports, dashboards and project status overviews.
- Work with the Director of FP&A to compile the annual budget and rolling forecast.
- Assist in the compilation and automation of the quarterly board package.
- Deliver timely and insightful financial performance and metrics analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Develop financial models and reports to monitor key metrics, projections, and highlight areas of opportunity and/or concern.
- Help drive and streamline processes by implementing and automating reporting efficiencies.
- Be able to understand the flow of information throughout the ERP system and devise intuitive strategies to continuously fine tune the operations.
- Checking accuracy and consistency of financial data in internal and external presentations, including CEO and CFO presentations.
- Assists in various operational improvement projects.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on a variety of projects.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant financial analysis experience.
- BA/BS degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, interact well with others, and possess strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, ability to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
Helpful for Success:
- Understanding of basic GAAP accounting concepts and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Experience working in a Saas business.
- Familiarity with NetSuite & Salesforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $58,000.00 to $65,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.