Financial Planning & Analysis Associate (FP&A) at Ibotta
The FP&A Associate is an integral member of the company’s FP&A team, and is responsible for providing timely, relevant and accurate reporting and analysis of financial and operating performance.
- Drives annual planning / budgeting processes, under the leadership of the Vice President FP&A, as well as ongoing monthly re-forecasting and provides financial, operational, and general business reporting.
- Ensures the FP&A team partners closely with Finance peers to support long range planning, capital management and cap table analytics. Partners closely with Accounting peers to anchor to “actuals” and provide insight & analytics for trends surfacing in the financials.
- Partners with peers throughout the organization (for example, Client Partnerships, Marketing, Technology, etc.) to assess the impact of new products being sold, marketing initiatives, etc.
- Continuously develops and innovates around both standard and ad-hoc reporting and analytics.
- Prepares a variety of investor and Board reporting deliverables.
- Contributes to equity and debt raise processes.
- Bachelors degree in finance, business or a related field, MBA from a leading business school and/or CFA preferred.
- 2-5 years at a leading investment bank, management consulting firm or corporate finance.
- History of increasing responsibility in a corporate context / trajectory of rapid promotions.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels, functions, and external constituencies.
- Able to multi-task without sacrificing attention to detail or efficiency of work production.
- Possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity and a positive attitude.
- Anticipates and meets business demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical finance skills (finance theory, e.g. valuation).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, other MS Office products, including PPT, and related financial technology (e.g. SQL, Access, etc.)
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, equity compensation, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and flexible PTO.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.